Some useful features~!
Another batch of changes for plant daddy. Just bug fixes and conveniences that folks have been asking for.
The biggest changes are to saving / loading games! Plant daddy now supports transferring your save from the browser version to the desktop version, as well as a whole lot more.
- Added a whole bunch of savegame transfer features!
- You can download your savegame file in the browser version
- You can make a copy of your savegame file in the desktop version
- You can load a savegame from a file in the desktop version
- Dramatically sped up inventory load time
- Added rare trait count to plants in inventory
- Prevent users from losing data when opening a newer save file in an older version of the game
- Added a backup system to help players recover from corrupted saves
- Fixed plants automatically being focused after being placed
- Fixed plant light levels not recalculating after stashing light sources
- Fixed browser version not working on OS X Big Sur and above
I'm working on a new game now about fossil collecting. Hopefully I'll be able to share more details about it soon!
Get plant daddy
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.